Starting on 24th of Sep
dad’s session 1o Oct 10-11am
We focus on the baby massage for the 1st hour and there after also have a chance to discuss over a cup of tea and some chocolate biscuits various post natal issues;
- How did the birth go?
- Sensory toy workshop ( a chance to make your baby a sensory toy.)
- Dental care “when to start?”
- weaning “where to start?”
- returning to work “childcare options” or “to stay at home”
- Setting boundaries for your babies growing into toddlers!
- The 6th session is for “Father’s only” giving the fathers a chance to come with their babies on a weekend morning and learn the massage (mums can get a lie in).
- All classes include refreshments!
Massage oils are provided as well as a leaflet with details of massages and songs to help you practice at home.
All you need to bring is just a Baby, baby blanket, nappies and wipes.
Classes are suitable from birth, However your baby is likely to be more receptive at a few weeks old (approx. 6 weeks) when more used to being touched, and the Massage you will learn can then be enjoyed throughout childhood, hopefully when they are older they will give you a massage back!
Our classes are recommended until crawling starts.
Cost: £75.00 per course